Verbling Policies and Rules
- Verbling lessons must be taught on Verbling using Verbling Video. Please contact our team at email@example.com with any issues or concerns.
- Please be polite and professional when interacting with teachers and students.
- Please refrain from promoting or directing students to competing apps and services.
- No off-platform communication is permitted. All communication between students and teachers must occur through Verbling. This means that the request or sharing of Skype IDs, Facebook, Whatsapp, email, phone numbers, and any other personal contact information is not permitted.
- Do not recruit students or teachers or students to work or study on other platforms or in other schools
- Do not send money to or receive money from Verbling students or teachers off platform.
Verbling Bannable Offenses
The following actions are not permitted on Verbling and may lead to account deactivation and removal from the platform.
- Scheduling and starting lessons with yourself or with fake students
- Any attempt to send or receive money from Verbling teachers or students off platform
- Any attempt to recruit Verbling teachers or students to work or study on other platforms
- Sending to or requesting private contact information from Verbling teachers or students
- Conducting lessons off of the Verbling platform without explicit written permission from Verbling
- The use of abusive, offensive language, threats or bullying towards Verbling teachers, students, or staff
- Sexual talk, nudity, and/or attempts to use Verbling as a dating site
- Fraudulent use of credit cards or other payment methods
- Identity fraud
- Money laundering or theft
- Spam messaging
- Repeatedly asking for free lessons and services