Verbling Video is a high-quality audio and video chat technology that is seamlessly integrated into the Verbling teaching experience. With Verbling Video, you don’t need to use any complicated third-party applications to connect with your students.
1. You need to be using a laptop or PC, teachers will not be able to give lessons form a mobile phone or a tablet
2. You need to be on a stable Wi-Fi connection
3. For the best Verbling experience, we recommend you download the Google Chrome browser.
4. To share your screen using Verbling Video, you must download an extension only accessible using the Google Chrome browser. You do not need the extension or the Google Chrome browser to view a screen your student shares with you.
5. You must have a webcam and microphone. Headphones are also recommended.