Two-factor authentication prevents unauthorized users from accessing your account and cashing out your earnings, even if they have your password.
It is an extra layer of security that, while optional, is highly recommended.
In order to enable two-factor authentication on your Verbling Teacher account, please follow these instructions:
- First, using your smartphone, install the Twilio Authy authenticator app for Android or iOS.
- Next, on your computer go to Teacher Admin Earnings.
- Click "Enable" under "Protect Your Earnings" at the top of the "Earnings" screen.
4. Using Authy, scan this code. Then, a 6-digit code will appear on your smartphone, like so:
5. Enter the 6-digit token code into the box below and click 'Enable'.
6. You've now enabled two-factor authentication on your Verbling teacher account in order to protect your earnings with an extra layer of security!
Each time you click cashout in the future, you'll have to open the Authy App and then enter the 6 digit code given to you on Authy into the space provided on the Verbling cash out page.
Note: To disable two-factor authentication on your account, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to enable the two-factor authentication after support disabled it, follow the next steps:
1. On your phone, open Authy app, at the bottom press on Verbling - pop-up menu will appear.
2. Select Remove and confirm.
3. At the top right click on three dots - Add account.
4. You'll see the screens where it says "Scan QR code". Click on this button.
Then, follow steps 2-6 from the initial setup described above.