Two-factor authentication prevents unauthorized users from accessing your account and cashing out your earnings, even if they have your password.
It is an extra layer of security that, while optional, is highly recommended.
In order to enable two-factor authentication on your Verbling Teacher account, please follow these instructions:
- First, using your smart phone, install the Authy authenticator app for Android or iOS.
- Next, go to Teacher Admin > Earnings.
- Click "Enable" under "Protect Your Earnings" at the top of the "Earnings" screen.
4. Using Authy, scan this code. Then, a 6-digit code will appear on your smart phone, like so:
5. Enter the 6-digit token code into the box below and click 'Enable'.
6 .You've now enabled two-factor authentication on your Verbling teacher account in order to protect your earnings with an extra layer of security!
Each time you click cashout in the future, you'll have to open the Authy App and then enter the 6 digit code given to you on Authy into the space provided on the Verbling cash out page.
Note: To disable two-factor authentication on your account, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org