On rare occasions, teachers may have personal or technical issues that prevent them from making your lesson.
1. To resolve the situation where your teacher missed/didn't show up for your lesson, please do the following one or more hours after your lesson was supposed to begin:
1) Go to your Dashboard.
2) Locate the lesson your teacher missed. Your lesson may be on the first page of your Dashboard; if not, search for your lesson by clicking on the "All" dropdown and selecting the "Incomplete" filter.
3) Click on the incomplete lesson.
4) Click on the little arrow and choose "Cancel" or "Reschedule"
5) If you selected "Cancel" - lesson will be cancel and you won't be able to reschedule it. You'll receive automatic and immediate 100% of a refund in a form of Verbling credits that you can later on use to purchase lessons from the same or a different teacher.
6) If you selected "Reschedule" you'll have an option to reschedule lesson now and then you chose time available in the teacher's calendar and schedule a lesson, or later - and then lesson will be in "Needs scheduling" state. "Needs scheduling" lessons can be scheduled or cancelled.