If your audio isn't working, and you can hear others (your teacher, other students) but they cannot hear you, please follow these steps to resolve the problem:
1) Double check that your camera and microphone are connecting with Verbling in your lesson page Equipment Setup. First click the
2) Double check that you are using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for your web browser during your Verbling lesson.
If the problem persists, there are a few potential causes:
1) In your web browser, Verbling may not have permission to access your device camera or microphone. To be sure that Verbling has permission in Google Chrome, or is "allowed," to access your device camera and microphone check your web browser settings or by clicking the icon during your Verbling lesson.
When you click your icon you will see this drop down screen:
2) If your web browser settings are currently set to "Allow" Verbling, but the issue is still persisting there may be an issue with a recent update to your web browser or extensions. In this case, you can uninstall and reinstall your Google Chrome web browser in your device to reset your settings and extensions in your web browser.
3) If you are noticing web connection warnings during your lesson, some internet connections do slow down during high upload and download sessions. Please check with your internet provider to check if this is a common policy or practice for their company.
Please contact our Verbling Support team with any questions, or if your issues continue, and we will be happy to troubleshoot this issue with you at firstname.lastname@example.org