To use Verbling Flashcards, please do the following:
1) Go to your Dashboard.
2) Click on "Flashcards".
3) The language you are learning is automatically inputted. If you are learning more than one language, or if you would like to change your input language, please do the following:
a) Click on the language abbreviation.
b) Input a new language by clicking on the down arrow icon.
c) Select your preferred language.
d) To save your language, click "Done".
4) Enter a word and definition by typing into the text boxes.
5) To save a word, either click your enter/return key, or click the button.
Alternatively, your teacher may send you a word. If your teacher sends you a word, you will receive a notification in your messages and your word will be automatically added to your list of words in "My Words".
6) To review your words, click Review Words..
7) Each word will be added to a flashcard in an interactive game. Click "Start" to begin reviewing your words.
8) When you see a word, identify its definition.
9) To flip the card and see its definition, do one of the following:
- Click your mouse on the card
- Press the spacebar on your keyboard
- Click the icon
10) Identify how difficult you found the word and how often you would like to review the word in the future by clicking on red (very difficult, review often), orange (difficult, review soon), or green (easy, review rarely).
11) When you have reviewed all of your words for today, see your progress.
12) Click "Done".
13) Check your progress with the progress bar and see how well you know your words.
14) Sort your words by those which need review using the button.