This step-by-step guide is for teachers.
If you are a student and would like to report an issue with your lesson, see "How do I report an issue with my lesson?"
Occasionally, there will be an issue with your lesson. Such issues include your student missing or being late to your lesson, or having to leave early due to unforeseen circumstances; under extreme circumstances, you may have missed, been late, or left your lesson early. Additionally, technical difficulties might have impeded your lesson from proceeding as expected.
NOTE: Verbling Support will not automatically resolve reported issues; it is up to the teacher to resolve the issue. Verbling Support will only resolve issues in extreme cases when a student and teacher need help resolving a dispute about a lesson.
If you would like to report an issue with your lesson, please do the following:
1) Go to your Dashboard.
2) Click on the lesson you'd like to report.
NOTE: You can only report and resolve an issue with your lesson after the full duration of the lesson has passed. If it is still during the original lesson's duration, please wait until after the lesson to report an issue.
3) Under "Actions", click "Report issue".
4) In the pop-up screen, select the relevant issue with your lesson, or select “Other” if your issue is not listed.
5) Optionally, include comments about the situation. These comments will be sent to your student.
6) Click “Report”.
Now, you will be prompted to resolve the issue.
7)In the pop-up screen, select your desired solution. Solutions vary, depending on the issue reported. One possible pop-up screen looks as follows:
NOTE: If you issue your student any refund, the cost of this refund will be taken from your pay for this lesson. If you reset the lesson, your student will be able to reschedule the lesson and take it again. You will not receive payment for your original lesson.
3) Include comments about your resolution. These comments will be communicated to your student.
4) Click "Resolve", and that's it!