Occasionally, students will have trouble rescheduling or unscheduling a lesson. Only reschedule a lesson if you have the student's permission to do so.
Unschedule a lesson if a student wishes to change the lesson start time and/or date but are not ready to reschedule their lesson for a specific time and date right now.
Reschedule a lesson if a student wishes to change the lesson start time and/or date, and the student told you their desired rescheduled time and/or date.
To unschedule a lesson for a student, please do the following:
1) Go to your Dashboard and select the lesson for which your student requested your help unscheduling.
2) Under “Actions”, click “Unschedule”.
3) In the pop-up screen, select "Unschedule Lesson," write the reason, and click the blue "Unschedule" button.
4) Be sure to communicate with the student regarding the unscheduling of their lesson.
To reschedule your lesson from your Dashboard, please do the following:
1) Go to your Dashboard.
2) Locate the lesson you wish to reschedule.
3) Under "View" click "Unschedule".
4) In the pop-up screen, select "Reschedule this lesson". Write your "Reason for rescheduling" in the comment box and click "Open Calendar."
Again, only reschedule a lesson if you have your student's permission to do so. If you don't have their permission to reschedule and you/your student cannot make the originally scheduled time, unschedule the lesson.
5) In the calendar pop-up screen, select a new time and/or date for your lesson.
Alternatively, you can reschedule the lesson following these steps:
1) Select the lesson for which your student requested your help rescheduling.
2) Under “Actions”, click “Reschedule”.
3) In the pop-up screen, select "Reschedule," select the time and date, and write a comment explaining the change.
4) Again, be sure to communicate with the student regarding the rescheduling of their lesson.