On rare occasions, teachers may have personal or technical issues that prevent them from making your lesson.
To resolve the situation where your teacher missed your lesson, please do the following one or more hours after your lesson was supposed to begin:
1) Go to your Dashboard.
2) Locate the lesson your teacher missed. Your lesson may be on the first page of your Dashboard; if not, search for your lesson by clicking on the "All" dropdown and selecting the "Incomplete" filter.
3) Click on the incomplete lesson.
4) Under "Actions", click "Report Issue".
5) In the pop-up screen, check the check box next to "Teacher was absent".
6) Optionally, include comments about the situation. These comments will be communicated to your teacher.
7) Click "Report".
NOTE: Please give your teacher 2 business days to respond to your reported issue. If you do not hear back from your teacher after 2 business days, please reach out to Verbling support.