In order to help you stay more organized, Verbling offers a feature that allows you to sync your scheduled Verbling sessions with your other personal calendars, including: your iCal, Google Calendar, MicrosoftOutlook, and iPhone or iPad calendars.
Step 1: Find your Verbling Calendar link.
1) Login to your Verbling account.
2) Go to your Verbling Dashboard.
3) Find the"Quick Links" menu on the bottom left side of your Dashboard. Click "Sync calendar".
4) Copy the link displayed in the pop-up, and select the method to sync with.
Step 2: Sync to your personal calendar
Syncing with iCal:
1) Open the iCal application on your browser, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
2) Enter the calendar’s web address (refer to Step 1:4 to find you Verbling Calendar web address)
3) Then click Subscribe.
4) Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
If you have an iCloud account, choose whether you want the calendar on that account.
To view a subscription calendar in Calendar on your Mac and on devices with iOS 5 or later without resubscribing to it, choose your iCloud account.
To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the “Auto-refresh” pop-up menu.
- Click OK.
To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose Edit > Get Info.
Syncing with Google Calendar:
To add a calendar using its address, follow these steps:
1) Find the tab Other calendars on the left side of the page.
2) Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
3) Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter the Verbling calendar’s web address (refer to Step 1:4 to find you Verbling Calendar web address)
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
NOTE: It may take up to 8 hours for changes in ICS feeds to reflect in your Google Calendar.
Syncing with Microsoft Outlook:
1) In Outlook, Choose "Tools" and "Account Settings"
2) In the dialog box that appears, click on the "Internet Calendars" tab.
3) Click on the "New" link.
4) Enter the Verbling calendar’s web address (refer to Step 1:4 to find you Verbling Calendar web address)
5) Click "Add" when finished and enter a custom name for this new calendar if you want.
6) Click "OK" when finished.
7) Click on your regular "Calendar" link in Outlook to view your default calendar. This new calendar should now be available in addition to your default calendar and can be viewed as an overlay to your default calendar or side-by-side. For more information about viewing internet calendars in Outlook, please read this article on Microsoft's website.
Syncing with your iPhone or iPad calendar:
1) Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3) Tap on Add Account... under the Mail section.
4) Tap on Other.
5) Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
6) Enter the Verbling calendar’s web address (refer to Step 1:4 to find you Verbling Calendar web address)
7) Enter any username, password, or SSL info you need to. Most times you don't have to with public subscriptions. When you are finished, tap on the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
8) That's it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.