How do I get new students?
1. Check out some tips for improving your position on the teacher ranking list here: “How do I improve my ranking on the teacher list?”
3. Share your profile on social media! Did you know that you can earn money for referring new students to Verbling?
4. Create a coupon and post it on your profile as a promotion
How do I retain existing students?
1. Be punctual and never miss a lesson. If you do miss a lesson or appear late, be sure to resolve this issue as soon as possible. You can now see if you have any unresolved issues on top of your Dashboard. If you never started a lesson and your student didn’t report it, you will find it under Incomplete lessons.
2. A good way to apologize for canceling or missing lessons is by creating a coupon for your student.
3. Verbling doesn’t require users to download any software, which makes it very easy to use. However, sometimes your students may run into some technical issues because their setup doesn’t allow them to join your lesson. Build trust by showing that you know how to resolve their problems. These simple steps will guide you through the process.
4. Use new teaching tools to add structure to your lessons.
5. Make a course to motivate your students to buy a bundle. Our new Courses page will allow students to find your course and book with you.
6. Create a learning plan after each trial lesson to show your students how exactly you can improve their language skills.