Please note: Some teachers do not allow lesson recording. In that case, you won't see the record option on the session page. If lesson recording is important to you, you should ask the teacher if they allow lesson recording before booking a session with them.
Students may only record lessons on Verbling if the teacher has given permission to be recorded by enabling recordings in their Teacher Settings.
Verbling lesson recordings are intended for a student's private educational use only and are not to be shared, copied, transmitted, uploaded to a website, or otherwise distributed in whole or in part without the teacher's express written permission.
1. In order to record your lesson, you must use the Google Chrome browser to join your Verbling lesson.
2. Please install the Verbling Screensharing Extension for Google Chrome.
3. Once your teacher starts the lesson, click “Join Lesson”. Then, look for the “Record” icon at the top of the lesson page. Click it.
4. Next, follow the instructions on the screen.
5. Then, you’ll see the “Started recording” notification on the bottom right side of your screen to confirm that your lesson is being recorded:
6. Click “Stop Recording” at the end of the class, or whenever you’d like to end the video, and you’ll see the “Stopped recording” notification in the bottom right corner of your screen.
7. When the class is marked as “Completed”, click “Lesson Recordings” at the top of your Dashboard on the far right. Here, you will find your lesson recording.
It may take a few minutes for the lesson recording to appear.