To block or report a user for wrongdoing, please do the following:
1) Go to your Verbling Messages.
2) Open the message history with the user you wish to block and/or report.
3) Hover over their profile picture at the top of your messages with them.
4) Click "Report / Block".
5) Select the reason(s) why you are reporting the user under "This person is:". You may include written details about what happened under "Details".
If you simply wish to report a user, but don't wish to prevent him or her from messaging or booking lessons with you, you may now skip to Step 8 below.
6) If you would like to take things a step further and block a user, click the checkbox next to "Block this user". If you are satisfied and don't wish to ban the user permanently from Verbling, you may now skip to Step 8 below.
7) In extreme cases, you may ban a user. To ban a user from all Verbling functionality should he or she egregiously violate Verbling policies or your personal safety, click the checkbox highlighted in red.
8) Click "Report". And that's it!